The operating budget for EPC Women In Ministry is supplied by the generous giving of our churches. The $1 Per Woman Asking: Leadership and Ministry Development fund is a General Assembly approved benevolence which requests churches to contribute toward the programs, ministries and initiatives developed to serve women in ministry in their local congregations.
Per Woman Asking: Leadership and Ministry Development (WIM-031)
EPC Women in Ministry serves local churches by equipping and supporting women as they lead others to be full participants, in God’s mission in our churches, communities, and world. Our goals and priorities for 2015 are to:
- Develop online resources for equipping in ministry including a, but not limited to Bible studies written by EPC leaders
- Provide networking opportunities for women in professional ministry leadership including a Networking Forum designed to address their unique needs
- Provide REAL Training seminar for those churches or presbyteries who desire the training
- Create initiatives to equip and engage women as they work and serve in the marketplace
- Research and develop a way forward for women in leadership that is integrated into the overall structure of the EPC
- Research and develop ways to network, engage and support women who are seeking to be seminary trained with the desire to serve in EPC churches
Financial support for Per Woman Asking can made online (Click Here to Donate Online) or sent to the address below:
Evangelical Presbyterian Church
Attn: Treasurer (Include WIM number above)
17197 N. Laurel Park Dr., Suite 567
Livonia, MI 48152
Thank You for Your Support!!!